In case you missed it, funny stuff:
Angry Political Nerd – Episode Two
I support Hillary Clinton, because I think she is the best person for the job. But I have to admit I’m worried. If Hillary wins the nomination, will this discourage and alienate Obama supporters. Many Obama supporters are young first-time voters. Will they be disillusioned if Obama should lose. Personally, I like both Hillary and Barack and would support just about any Democrat, as long as the Republicans lose. But if this fight between Clinton and Obama leads to a win for McCain…I don’t even want to think about it. I’m finally getting over my depression from the 2004 election, ugggg.
Got to see Hillary speak in Boston this month. She was awesome; smart,
experienced, caring, but also tough when necessary. She would not only make
history, she would make a great president.
10 Reasons To Support Hillary Clinton for President and help make history.
1. To end the war in Iraq
2. To achieve universal, affordable health care
3. To create good jobs for middle-class Americans with the right investments in modern infrastructure and in new clean, energy-efficient technologies that reduce our dependence on foreign oil and combat global warming
4. To provide world-class education, from universal pre-kindergarten to affordable college for all
5. To promote 21st Century scientific innovation, including stem cell research
6. To return to fiscal responsibility, move back toward a balanced budge, and safeguard Social Security and Medicare for future generations
7. To restore competence and end cronyism in government, with a President who cares about and works for Americans who have been invisible to this Administration
8. To combat terrorism, strengthen our military, and care for our veterans
9. To restore America’s standing in the world and repair our alliances
10. To build a more tolerant, united America, working to achieve big goals again, with a President who’s Ready for Change and Ready to Lead from day one.