Bissell News and Publications
- UMass Memorial Neonatal unit turns 40 - Cindy, Aaron and Eric in the Telegram and Gazette, September 14, 2014
- GHS School to Work Program Honored - Eric and Aaron in the Grafton News, May 7, 2014
- Grafton High School Adult Students Benefitting Community Businesses, Aaron Bissell and Lisa Scarlett of Apple Tree Arts, Grafton News, January 23, 2012
- Grafton News Transitions to New Ownership, March 7, 2012
- Move Library into 21st Century, support for library expansion, Nov, 2011
- Barry Presented 2011 Unsung Hero Award, by Cindy Bissell, March 9, 2011
- 21st Grafton Gazebo 5 Mile Race, Cindy Bissell, May 1, 2010
- 2010 Outstanding Young Democrat Award, Aaron Bissell - April 11, 2010
- Koomey Family Donates Handicap Accessible Van, by Cindy Bissell, September 2009
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver's Dream Evident in Grafton Special Olympians, by Cindy Bissell, September, 2009
- Cindy Bissell Joins the Grafton News, July 2009
- The Grafton News website goes live, May 14, 2009
- Playing Time, by Richard Bissell, Six Sentences, December 2008
- Pediatric Tracheostomy Home Care Guide, Cynthia M. Bissell, RN, Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 2008
- Aaron's Tracheostomy Page in US News & World Report, "When a Child Truly Needs the Best" by Sarah Baldauf August 2007
Anthony's Wish from Make-a-Wish, April
- Homosapiens for Dummies by Aaron Bissell. School report, October, 2006
- Nurses protest in front of State House Gov Mitt Romney's State of the State address, January 19, 2006
- 2005 Leadership Achievement Award, presented to Cindy Bissell by Central Massachusetts Families Organizing for Change, June 2005
- 2005 State House Recognition Ceremony. "Celebrating Families: Many Voices, Many Choices" March 2005
- Comfort Measures Only, by Richard C. Bissell, BS, RN American Journal of Nursing, February 2005, Vol. 105, No. 2.
- Appreciation Award; presented at the First Tracheostomy.com Conference, June 2004
- Student of the Month for "Peaceability" Aaron Bissell, January 2004
- Aaron appeared in a commercial for the Einstein Exhibit at Boston's Museum of Science March 2004.
- The Impact of Pediatric Tracheotomy on Parental Caregiver Burden and Health Status, by Christopher J. Hartnick, MD; Cindy Bissell, RN; Susan K. Parsons, MD, ARCH Otolaryngology Vol 129 Oct. 2003
- Change and Perspective, by Cynthia
Bissell, National Council on Family Relations, Report, R.N., December 2002,
Volume 47:4, Family Focus On... Medical Technology, Issue FF16.
- Download PDF file, Article only (page F7-F9, 228k)
- Eric's Wish, May 2002 Starlight Children's Foundation
- My Brothers, ARC News, Spring 2002, by Aaron Bissell
- Final validation of the Pediatric Tracheotomy Health Status Instrument, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Foundation, Inc., March 2002 - Volume 126 - Number 3
- You Will Dream New Dreams, Access Expressed!, VSA Arts of Massachusetts, January-April 2002, by Richard C. Bissell
- Canadian Bear by Eric Bissell, The Children's Publishing Center, South Grafton Elementary School, Grafton, MA, 2001-2002
- Novel Finishing Day, Uncle Bear finished his novel on this day: April 21, 2002
- 15th Annual Grafton Gazebo Road Race Cindy Bissell
- Student of the Month for "Compassion", Aaron Bissell, December 2002
- Aaron's Tracheostomy Page appeared in Building and Implementing Physician Practice Web Sites, American Medical Association Publication, 2001, by Michael A. Rothschild, MD.
- Bissell's Receive MR/DD Award At Statehouse, The Grafton News, April 25, 2001.
- The Human Body by Aaron Bissell (Aaron's First Publication), The Children's Publishing Center, South Grafton Elementary School, Grafton, MA 2000-2001
- One Night at the Bissell's, Legislative Breakfast 2000, by Richard C. Bissell
- A Certain Kind of Love, Access Expressed!, VSA Arts of Massachusetts, May-August 2000, by Cynthia Bissell
- Pediatric Tracheostomy Home Care Guide by Cynthia Bissell, published 2000.
- A Matter of Perspective Rehab Update, 1999, by Cynthia Bissell
- Families Organizing for Change, The Grafton News, September 1, 1999.
- Your Premature Baby and Child, Helpful Answers and Advice for Parents, New York: Berkley, September 1999, by Amy E. Tracy and Dianne I Maroney, R.N.
- In 'Dougie's Corner', The MetroWest Daily News, April 12, 1999, by Deanna Zammit
- Teacher Finds Special Success, The Worcester Telegram & Gazette, May 27, 1998, by Chris Sinacola.
- Inclusive Education Award!, The Grafton News, May, 1998.
- A Program for Disabled Children to Lean On, CenterScope, News of the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, March, 1998.
- Home, Sweet Hospital, Boston Globe Magazine, June 7, 1998, by Richard Saltus
- Aaron's Wish, Make-a-Wish Disney trip, October 1997
- Two Precious Gifts, Exceptional Parent Magazine, July 1997, by Richard Bissell.
- Preemie Twins a Challenging Gift, the Sunday Worcester Telegram (front page feature story), April 6, 1997, by Chris Sinacola.
- A Matter of Perspective, Exceptional Parent Magazine, May, 1996, by Cynthia Bissell.
- The Halloween Adventure, written by
Nicholas Collura, illustrated by Brian Collura
Updated December 1, 2011